Ready for a new challenge?
WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD, WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN THE UCD BUSINESS ALUMNI CHALLENGESign uploginadd distance
These tasty bars work well as a delightful midday snack with a cup of tea or coffee and will provide you with a source of slow-releasing energy.
Servings : 10
• 250 g Oats
• 3 Free-range egg
• 2 Banana
• 50 g Blueberries
• 75 g Raspberries
• 80g g Mixed nuts
• 35 g Mixed seeds
• ½ tsp Salt
• 2 tbsp Honey
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the oats, nuts, seeds and salt.
3. In a blender or food processor, blend the bananas, honey and eggs until smooth.
4. Add the wet mix to the oats mixture, stir until just combined and no dry oats are left.
5. Carefully fold in the blueberries and raspberries with a spoon or spatula, then pour the batter into the greased tin.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes at 180°C.
7. Place on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing into bars.
To access Daniel’s full range of recipe’s please visit his website: https://www.daveynutrition.com/